Contact Louis Grobler | 083 628 9699
For hiking, biking, birding, riding, fishing, hunting, and much more.
(Nguni, Boverlder, Merino, Crops, Potatoes, Arabian Stud)
Verkykerskop Country Village and Farm Retreat village offers activities for couples, families, corporate and interest groups, hunting parties or just a loner yearning for a quiet place to find his soul.
Browse through our gallery for thing to do in Verkykerskop.
- Picnic rug sack available at Afsluit: R50/day.
- Day permit for day visitors available at R50 pppd. (not applicable if you stay in Afsluit or Old School)
- Dogs on laces are welcome.
- Bass and fly fishing in several small dams.
- Tackle for hire (R100/day).
- Professional fishing guide available by arrangement.
- Mountain biking (bring your own bike).
- Visit www.mtbroutes.co.za for more info on trials in the area.
- Motorbike rides (bring your own bikes).
- Backroad bike tours.
- Off-road scrambler tours.
- Pony rides around the werf (under parental supervision): R30/child
- Cross-country Rides on horseback (self-guided on the farm trials and gravel roads): R80/rider
- Safari Rides (2-hour guided out-ride off-trial for the experienced rider – min 2 persons): R100 / rider
- bow hunting, wing shooting, plains game hunting on Aansluit, trophy hunting
- tailor-made hunting packages on request, in the area and anywhere in SA
- clay pigeon shooting